With design and development expertise in diverse platforms, best-of-breed tools and techniques, combined with industry best practices, Datamatics Group offers scalable end-to-end application development and management solutions from requirement analysis to deployment and roll out. Our mature and proven service delivery framework instils stringent quality measures in our processes to enable us to provide predictable, low-risk, high-quality development and maintenance services.
Datamatics Group’s services span the following application lifecycle stages:
Application Portfolio Rationalisation
- Review existing portfolio management parameters: health, risk, value, and alignment, balance, and constraints. Assess the suitability of existing financial metrics. Assess the enterprise architecture, standards and policies and determine the technical evaluation criteria
Application Development and Maintenance
- Application Development – Providing end-to-end development from requirement analysis to deployment and rollout. The application may be bespoke or a COTS based product.
- Application Maintenance – Changing or enhancing software to meet changing or increasing business demands in the post-rollout phase of an application
- Application Support – Providing first, second, third line support and on-call support. On-call support further includes Gold (24×7), Silver and Bronze support.
- Application Integration/Migration/Transformation – Replacing, migrating and integrating legacy or bespoke systems with COTS products
- Application Management -The application management layer cuts across all software engineering activities listed above. Datamatics Group takes complete ownership of the outsourced suite of applications as per the agreed scope and manages the support. This typically involves transition management, project management, proactive risk and scope change management, quality management, SLA management etc.
Architecture and Design
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
IT Strategy and Transformation
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Governance